So today is Wednesday, WooHoo!!!! like I mention in my last post, I was going to start participating in the top 5 Wednesday which a lot of BookTubers do. I will link the creator of it and the GoodReads group below!
So how does this work; basically every Wednesday the creator picks a topic and you pick the top five books that goes with that, it’s better explain on GoodReads check it out! Also check out the creators YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/gingerreadslainey 🙂
My Top 5 books that made me cry!!!
1. The Fifth Daughter By Elaine Coffman- I first read this book when I was 12
and I can still remember all the emotions it brought out of me. It was my first love
story and I cried, and felt so much emotions that no other book ever made me feel.
2. The Five People You Meet In Heaven By Mitch Albom- Oh how this book
brought out so many feelings. First off all Mr. Alboms’ books make me cry but this
one hit a special place in my heart and I cried for a week!
3. Mockingjay By Suzanne Collins-Most people knows why this made me cry,I
honestly don’t want to give any spoilers, but read it and cry!!!
4. The Fault In Our Stars By John Green- I don’t even have to explain why this made me cry 😦
5. Falling Into Us By Jasinda Wilder- This book ripped my heart out and stomped on it. First
off I want to say I do not read a lot of N.A (New Adult), Too much sex and too much real life
but this was utterly beautiful. I recommend everyone picking this up and letting
your heart be ripped out!
What would be your top 5 books that made you cry?