Hi Guys! I know this is coming to you kinda late but I had a busy day and I just now got home to do this. So the Biannual Biblionthon is a readathon that is running from Jan. 20 to Jan. 26. There is 7 challenges and you can do as many as you want. This is my first time participating in this readathon and I am super excited about it. I will link the YouTube channel down below so you can get all the info you need.
So here are the challenges and I will list the books I am reading next to them. I am not doing all the challenges, I should be able to finish all these books this week!
- Read the group book: Otherworld By Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller
- Read a sequel: I will be reading Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
- Read a book you never heard of before: I am choosing between two books, one is Just Princesses by Crystal Velasquez or W.I.T.C.H. By Disney
- A book about mental illness
- Read a book that was mention in another book/movie/show etc.
- Read a book under 200 pages: I am reading Cat vs. Human By Yasmine Surovec
- Read backlist book: I also have 2 options for this Sugar By Deirdre Riordan Hall or Cursed By Jennifer L. Armentrout
Let me know if you are anticipating and what books you plan to get to.